Wednesday 5 August 2009

One of my last dinners in Hanoi...

Pre-dinner... Post dinner... After dinner... That was my dinner tonight. And.. after after dinner... hehe What a pity, huh? What do to? Had great meals for the past few days... Dinner at Al Frescos. Seafood Platter... The best and yummy pork rib... The biggest pizza I've ever seen. Then just last Sunday, dim sum buffet at Fortuna Hotel. My fruit-tail 龟苓膏 special... Shark-fin dumpling... Baked curry puff with my favorite round durian puff and fried sweet potato... And a fresh bowl of soya milk. So what's for dinner tomorrow? Hmm...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE OF THE DAY An intelligence test sometimes shows a man how smart he would have been not to have taken it. -Laurence J. Peter-

No comments:

Post a Comment